1. Hear about the new movie/see the teaser trailer. Think to yourself "I love this concept! I can't wait until they make this movie! Wow, that looks so good!"
2. Occasionally check in to see if there are any updates on the status of the movie.
3. Notice that all of Pixar's other movies are so great that maybe this one won't be able to stand up to them.
4. See the official trailer. Get hyped up again.
5. Harp on one particular thing in the trailer, letting doubt creep in. Be reserved in your excitement.
7. Movie is released. Go to opening night. Push children out of the way.
8. Love every minute of it.
9. Whip yourself for ever doubting Pixar.
10. Start over with teaser attached to newest movie.